Forum Hyundai i40 et i40 SW Index du Forum

Forum Hyundai i40 et i40 SW
Le Forum Francophone des propriétaires de Hyundai i40 et i40 Wagon : Informations, aide, photos, mécanique, entretien, ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Simplest way to watch dawn of the planet of the apes online

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i40 et i40 SW Index du Forum -> La Hyundai i40 et i40 SW
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daler78

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Juil - 07:45 (2014)    Sujet du message: Simplest way to watch dawn of the planet of the apes online Répondre en citant

Simplest way to watch dawn of the planet of the apes online full Download

Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes Online, Download Dawn of the Planet of Apes Movie, Dawn of the Planet of Apes download, Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes movie, Dawn of the Planet of Apes watch online, Dawn of the Planet of Apes stream online,
Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes full online, Download Dawn of the Planet of Apes full movie, Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes full movie, Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes 2014 online, Download Dawn of the Planet of Apes 2014 movie,

“When you’re cutting the material, you’re looking at a shot that has Andy Serkis with a camera on, he’s got these dots on him – and he’s not an ape – and you’re responding emotionally to him, but then you have to block out about 90 percent of what you’re seeing and pretend it’s not there,” Reeves explained. “So you spend about a year of working on this material because it takes so long for these guys to get these shots going because they’re so complicated and you don’t see them until very late, so there’s a huge leap of faith.”

“Basically, we shoot pure performance capture on the stage – it’s very abstract,” visual effects supervisor Dan Lemmon of Weta Digital explained. “You’re just getting the blocking – you’re not getting the individual shots. For somebody who’s used to building their story, thinking about shots, you can get ideas, but it’s real tough to make decisions and get your head around it. We try to come up [with] ways to make it simpler, but it’s still a little bit abstract.”

“None of what you see on the apes was from the actors – it was all digital,” added senior visual effects artist Weta Digital’s Joe Letteri. “There’s nothing real on anything that you see.”

Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes Online, Download Dawn of the Planet of Apes Movie, Dawn of the Planet of Apes download, Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes movie, Dawn of the Planet of Apes watch online, Dawn of the Planet of Apes stream online,
Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes full online, Download Dawn of the Planet of Apes full movie, Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes full movie, Watch Dawn of the Planet of Apes 2014 online, Download Dawn of the Planet of Apes 2014 movie,

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Juil - 07:45 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i40 et i40 SW Index du Forum -> La Hyundai i40 et i40 SW Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation