Forum Hyundai i40 et i40 SW Index du Forum

Forum Hyundai i40 et i40 SW
Le Forum Francophone des propriétaires de Hyundai i40 et i40 Wagon : Informations, aide, photos, mécanique, entretien, ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Gotit!! British open 2014 live stream Watch Championship

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i40 et i40 SW Index du Forum -> La Hyundai i40 et i40 SW
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daler78

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Juil - 11:38 (2014)    Sujet du message: Gotit!! British open 2014 live stream Watch Championship Répondre en citant

Gotit!! British open 2014 live stream Watch open Championship 2014 Online Golf

►►►Watch British open 2014 live stream Click Here

British open 2014 Championship
17 July - 20 July
Live Coverage

►►►Watch British open 2014 live stream Click Here

British open 2014 live stream, Watch British open 2014 live, British open 2014 live streaming, watch British open 2014 online, British open 2014 stream live, British open 2014 online streaming, British open 2014 live online,
British open Golf 2014 live stream, watch British open golf 2014 live, the open championship 2014 live stream, Watch open championship 2014 live, open championship 2014 live streaming,

In just a couple days, Justin Rose jumped four players in the eye of the oddsmakers to become the co-favorite to win the 2014 British Open. A second straight win will do that, and Rose's victory late Sunday at the Scottish Open vaulted him up the oddsmakers' board and into a tie with Rory McIlroy at 14/1. A few days ago, McIlroy was the sole favorite at 10/1 but Rose's record and two consecutive victories were too hard to ignore. The Englishman will certainly have his fair share of support at Hoylake this week, and it's a perfect chance to back-up that 2013 U.S. Open with another major.

Rose may be the hottest golfer in the world, but that doesn't necessarily make him a great bet this week. Ironically, Britian's best golfer has a pretty horrible record at his national championship. His best result came during the 1998 breakthrough, when he finished T4 as an amateur and whipped up the natives into a hyping frenzy that the next great English golfer had arrived. The story has been documented over and over, but things didn't go smoothly for Rose when he turned pro just days after that dazzling result. He completely fell off the map, his talent unrealized until the last four or five years when he became a force on both sides of the Atlantic.

But even this newer, world-class incarnation of Rose has not been able to make a run at the Open Championship. His career results to date are mix of underwhelming and n/a, his best finish a T12 back in 2007.

British open 2014 live stream, Watch British open 2014 live, British open 2014 live streaming, watch British open 2014 online, British open 2014 stream live, British open 2014 online streaming, British open 2014 live online,
British open Golf 2014 live stream, watch British open golf 2014 live, the open championship 2014 live stream, Watch open championship 2014 live, open championship 2014 live streaming,

http://campmediterraneo.com/en/node/59646
http://campmediterraneo.com/en/node/59674

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Juil - 11:38 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i40 et i40 SW Index du Forum -> La Hyundai i40 et i40 SW Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation